- Disabled Accessible
- There are bike paths
Christ Nativity Cathedral
Christ Nativity Cathedral - an Orthodox church in the city of Khabarovsk, Russian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate.
The wooden church was built in 1900 and consecrated in the name of Christ Nativity in 1901. The construction was carried out at the expense of Emperor Alexander III's fund, formed specifically for the construction churches and schools along the Siberian Railway. It was a church school. People called it "Station" or "Exile" Church. The exiles transported through Khabarovsk were fed at the church. Several military units were also assigned to it. Over time, the refectory was expanded and the requiem room was added.
In the late 1930s, the church building was transferred to the Far Eastern Railway as a kindergarten. In 1945, the building was returned to the church. A year later, the chapel of Innocent of Irkutsk was added. In the same year, after the establishment of Khabarovsk and Vladivostok diocese, the former small “station” church became the diocesan cathedral and remained it until the construction of a new Transfiguration Cathedral in 2004.
Gradno-Khabarovsk Cathedral of the Assumption of the Mother of God
Gradno-Khabarovsk Assumption Cathedral ( Cathedral in the Name of the Assumption of the Mother of God ) is the first stone and one of the largest temples in Khabarovsk. The cathedral was finally built in 1886. Engineer S.O.Ber, who developed the temple plan and Colonel Engineer V.G. Mooro, was actively involved in the construction, under whose leadership the construction of the cathedral was carried out.
The building was demolished in bricks in 1930, in 2002 the cathedral was restored according to a new architectural design.
Transfiguration Cathedral - the Orthodox Cathedral in Khabarovsk, built on the steep bank of the Amur River in 2001-2003. According to a number of sources, it is the third highest church in Russia after the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow and St. Isaac's Cathedral in St. Petersburg.
St. Innocent of Irkutsk's Church
St. Innocent of Irkutsk's Church - an Orthodox church in the Kirov district of Khabarovsk in honor of St. Innocent, built in 1869 on the slope of Voennaya Mountain, near the right bank of the Cherdymivka River. The church was consecrated on June 23, 1870
Church of the Holy Martyr Grand Duchess Elizabeth
The total height of the church with the cross of the main dome is 53 meters. The temple took a prominent place in the city panorama. The upper main throne of the church was consecrated in the name of the Grand Duchess Rev. Martyr Elizabeth, and the lower temple - in the name of the disinterested and wonderworkers Cosmas and Damian.
The temple in the name of the Grand Duchess Martyr Elizabeth in Khabarovsk was built on the territory of the railway hospital of the Far Eastern Railway. His architect was A.V. Mameshina, the chief architect of the AKANT architectural and design workshop. In 2004, when construction was underway, a particle of the relics of the saint was brought for him, to which he was dedicated. The consecration of the church took place on June 15, 2007. Icons for the iconostases of the main and lower thrones of the temple were painted by Moscow icon painters D. Larionov with his wife.
Church of St. Seraphim of Sarov
The Church of Seraphim of Sarov is an Orthodox church in the Krasnoflotsky District of Khabarovsk, on the Seraphim Hill, erected in 2001-2004 with the active work of Archpriest Sergei Meshcheryakov.
St. Peter and Paul Monastery
Peter and Paul Monastery - a convent of the Khabarovsk diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church, located 60 km from the city of Khabarovsk.
The monastery was founded on December 26, 2003 with the blessing of Patriarch Alexy II on the basis of the temple under construction in the village of Petropavlovka, Khabarovsk district.
The decision to build a monastery on the lake, which now bears the name of Peter and Paul, was made by the Holy Synod back in the days of the Russian Empire, but the construction was frozen in 1905.
After almost a hundred years, they returned to the idea of building the monastery, and construction was resumed. In 2004, the church was completed in the name of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, built on the model of one of the Novgorod churches of the XII century and having a height of 28 meters. At the same time, other monastery buildings were erected.
Now the nuns live in the monastery. The garden and livestock at the monastery provides them with almost everything necessary. Twice a day, morning and evening, the nuns make a procession around the monastery church. Once a week a priest comes from Khabarovsk to conduct services.
The monastery belongs to the Khabarovsk and Amur diocese, is considered an important center of Orthodoxy in the region.